Do you like surprises? Well here’s an exciting one for you! I’m thrilled to announce that this French Romantic Bridal Inspiration Shoot at Rudby Hall has just been featured on Brides Up North. Together with a team of talented wedding suppliers, I’m so excited to announce that we’re giving away some of our favourite goodies from this shoot to one lucky winner!
Spring Giveaway – Prizes
- One hour couple photo session in North East England with Cristina Ilao along with wedding hair and make-up trial from Kelly Gray (hair) and Victoria Stonebank (make-up)
- £50 voucher to spend on save-the-dates from Katie Sue Design Co
- 50 cupcakes or cookies (when booking a wedding cake) from Sadie May Cakes
- Luxury wedding garter from Megan Therese Couture
- Handmade Swarovski jewellery from Sparkle La Vie
- Hand-dyed gauze / chiffon runners from The Artisan Wedding House
- Voucher to spend against a wedding dress and a free goodie bag from Elite Bridal
- Top table arrangement (when booking wedding flowers) from Flower House
Spring Giveaway – Mechanics
To enter the giveaway, here’s what you need to do:
1. Follow all participating suppliers on Instagram @cristinailaophoto @katiesuedesignco @sadiemaycakes @theartisanweddinghouse @megantheresecouture @sparklelavie @vicstonebankmua @kellygraybridalhair @elitebridaloutlets @flowerhouseuk2.
2. Tag a friend (or friends!) on this Instagram post and your wedding date. Tag only one friend per comment to make your entry valid.
That’s it! Easy peasy lemon squeezy 😉
Spring Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
- Winners will have to coordinate directly with the suppliers involved to schedule the photo session and/or redeem a voucher/discount.
- Travel and all other expenses are not included with the prize.
- Prizes are non-transferrable.
- Couple photo session and hair and make-up wedding trial must be done in NorthEast England and must be redeemed by 30 September 2019.
- Voucher(s) are only redeemable from corresponding supplier and on dates deemed as available by the same supplier.
- Bridal goodie bag from Elite Bridal includes bride-to-be sash/veil for hen do, Elite sparkle Swaroski pen, bridal dressing gown and a bride-to-be notepad.
- Instagram account(s) must be public
- This giveaway is not sponsored by Instagram.
- Participant(s) must be in the UK to win.
- Promo will run from 23 April 12:00AM GMT to 5 May 2019 11:59PM GMT.
- The winner will be announced on 9 May 2019 8:00PM GMT.
Spring Giveaway – Participating Suppliers
Do you want to know the talented wedding creatives behind this exciting giveaway? Read on to find out more!
Cristina Ilao Photography
This is me so allow me to introduce myself 😉 Hello, I’m Cristina! I’m a fine art wedding and lifestyle photographer based in the UK. I cover both UK and destination weddings. If you’d like to know whether we’d be a good fit, then head over to my About Page to get to know me more.
Katie Sue Design Co
Katie is a luxury wedding and event stationery designer based in County Durham. Her journey started back in 2006 when she graduated with a degree in Textiles and Surface Design. Her love and passion is art and she believes that each love story and the couple’s personality can come alive through her bespoke stationery. Some of her proudest achievements include receiving an award from the Royal Society of Arts for ‘outstanding design’ and supplying stationery for Kensington Palace and Topshop.
Sadie May Cakes
Sharon who owns Sadie May Cakes named it after her great nana (Sadie) and her hudband’s gran and mum (both called May as their middle name), all of whom inspires her in her business. Sharon’s imaginative attention to detail shows in the cakes she creates. Her dedication to making sugar flowers and delicate details make her wedding cakes stand out.
Sparkle La Vie
Sarah who founded Sparkle La Vie is a self-taught jewellery designer with a never ending love for jewels and sparkly things. She specialises in chic, feminine and bridal jewellery. Every single one of Sparkle La Vie’s designs is handcrafted and designed by Sarah in her Malta home studio with high quality materials and crystals from Swarovski®.
Megan Therese Couture
Megan designs and hand makes each of her bridal accessories using old style millinery techniques and luxury fabrics from her home in the North of Ireland. Since starting her business five years ago, Megan has made each accessory herself to order to maintain the high artisan quality.
Victoria Stonebank Make-up Artist
Harrogate-based Victoria has a background in fashion buying and love for anything cosmetics and skincare-related. She trained with Mac Cosmetics at the London College of Fashion, perfecting her skills and learning as much she I could while helping out on photo shoots wherever and whenever she got the chance. She now specialises in bridal and lifestyle shoots and loves working closely with brides on their wedding day.
Kelly Gray Bridal Hair Stylist
Kelly has specialised in styling bridal hair for the last 12 years. Covering Middlesbrough and Teesside, she prides herself for going the extra mile to ensure the bride and her bridal party not only look but also feel amazing on the wedding day. She has over 18 years of hairdressing experience including working as a stylist for one of Teesside’s premier hair salons.
The Artisan Wedding House
Miriam owns The Artisan Wedding House, a Northumberland-based wedding styling company. She mainly covers all of Tyne & Wear, Durham and the North East. Miriam loves all things pretty, artisan, rustic and bohemian and incorporates all these in the designs she creates. She aims to inspire, guide and help her clients achieve what they want, doing as much or as little as they need her to.
Elite Bridal Boutique
Elite Bridal is Yorkshire’s largest bridal store with branches in based in Hull, Castleford & Huddersfield. Elite Bridal’s dresses are created in-house by their family design team from initial sketches to first samples and right through to manufacture. Their designs are based on proven top sellers, current catwalk trends and up to the minute feedback from their clients.
Northeast England based company Flowerhouse boasts of having eight florists who can all provide creative, imaginative expert advice and create stunning floral displays. Flowerhouse caters for all styles and themes while providing exceptional customer service.