Ever thought about having your wedding at Hedsor House? I can’t blame you. Getting married in this gorgeous Italianate-style mansion is the stuff dreams are made of. It’s one of my favourite wedding venues in the UK and here are just some of the reasons why.
hedsor house wedding venue trivia:
- You can hire the whole place exclusively. You can even have some of your family and closest friends stay over in the 13 luxury guest bedrooms within the house.
- Hedsor House’s management is passionate about sustainability. You’re not only getting married in a beautiful estate. You’re also having a more environmentally conscious celebration. Now that’s something!
- Hedsor House’s management prides itself on being inclusive no matter what background, religion, or wedding you want to have.
- Hedsor House has one of the most beautiful wedding/bridal suites in the country. Trust me on this one. There’s no shortage of natural light and every corner is a beautiful backdrop to your wedding morning preparations.
- You and your wedding guests can easily access the estate. There’s no way they can’t make it to your wedding if transportation is their concern. Hedsor House is only a quick 30mins drive from London. So your guests don’t even have to stay local to attend your wedding. And if any of them don’t fancy driving, guess what? They can take the Elizabeth line to Taplow station. Then they can easily get a local cab from there to the Hedsor estate. It only takes about 10mins. Easy peasy!
Convinced yet? If you’re still on the fence or need more details, then maybe my handy Hedsor House venue guide will change your mind.
Photography: Cristina Ilao | Creative Direction/Styling: East Made Co | Floral Design: Lucy Hunter | Hair & Makeup: Emily Artistry | Dress: Marchesa | Rings: Andria Barbone Jewelry | Stationery & Calligraphy: Shotgunning for Love | Cake: Trouvaille Bakery | Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes | Crockery Rental: Duchess & Butler | Chairs: Options Great Hire | Linens: Just 4 Linen | Styling Surfaces: Locust Collection | Venue: Hedsor House, Buckinghamshire